Friday, August 24, 2012

Trend Alert: All About the Experience

One of my all-time favorite elements that has become more and more popular recently are the different food and drink stations. The options are endless! I'm telling you with all the ideas and inspirations you can find on Pinterest, you as the party host can personalize any and all of these elements to make your party truly unforgettable! As you can tell from other posts, I am such a visual person and I can't pass up this opportunity to show you some of the really cool things you can do with these different party stations!

{via}

First of all, who doesn't love a good pancake? I mean, I'm a waffle kind of gal myself but I'm pretty sure I could put that aside when presented with a spread like this. This particular bar had several different choices for batter, white, wheat, buttermilk and banana- so good! Seasonal fruits and chocolate chips for toppings, and several different syrup options. Then on top of that, it's just gorgeous.

{via}

A popcorn bar, umm yes please. This host offered several different types of gourmet popcorn, then you could choose sweet candies or savory ingredients to sprinkle in to the mix. Even better, you got to make a bag to take home! :) 


{via}

Oh S'mores, you are so great. You are even better when I get to choose from all different kinds of marshmallows, chocolates, toppings and graham crackers. The possibilities are endless. If you are an ACC member, be looking for information about the Annual Hamburger Festival and Hamburger Ball. These are on the menu for the Hamburger Ball at your ACC. We are very excited! 


{via}

Perfect for game day get togethers and sweater weather days. This chili bar could probably even turn this non-believer. I am not the biggest fan of chili or hot dogs, it's just not my thing. However, this whole set up is just to die for. 

{via}

Dear Mimosas, I love you. I'm pretty sure I would melt if I saw this sight, but the fun doesn't have to end with mimosas. Imagine a bar for Bloody Mary's, Champagnes, Coffee with different liquor options,  and the list goes on and on. Like I said the possibilities are endless and there are so many opportunities for you to make it so personalized to you and your guests. 




We love all kinds of bars here at ACC. We have done several like hot dogs, nachos, candy, pasta, pizza, wings, omelets, and so many more! They are such an easy and fun way to get all of your guests involved! 

 As school is quickly approaching and the busy-ness of Fall sets in, we hope that you and your's are blessed. 
Emily  

No comments:

Post a Comment