Friday, September 7, 2012

Fun at the Club!

So Jennifer, our fabulous Special Events Coordinator, has been working quite diligently to create an updated banquet guide for all special events but she was needing more pictures of table settings, different event areas, you know the usual stuff. So we decided to make a day out of it and pull out lots of different items, put together some different centerpieces and experiment with some new draping ideas. 150 pictures later, I think we got some winners! I was pretty excited about some of them and had to share! 


First off, let me ask how many of you have spent any time at ACC's picturesque stone patio area? I will admit I hadn't before today, but I will be a regular now! It is so beautiful!!






A little fun with glitz, glamour, and napkin folds!






These photos were taken using some light 'pucks' (for lack of a better word) we have here at ACC, and let me tell you they were so-o cool! They didn't photograph nearly as cool as they were in person!



This is just a taste of some of the tablescapes we created, but be looking for the rest in our new banquet guides and other publications from ACC. I hope you enjoyed the photos as well as gained some inspiration for a party you may be having soon! We always hope that when you think fun, you also think of ACC! Happy partying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment