Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mustaches and Bow Ties Galore!

If you've been on Pinterest lately you have seen that mustaches and bow ties are all the rage in parties right now. In fact, I got two different magazines in one day, at my home address not even at work, that advertised full party sets all centered around a combined mustache and bow tie theme. Also, there are all sorts of DIY (Do It Yourself) crafts and gifts that are centered around mustaches and bow ties.

Personally, I LOVE IT!! I'm so on the bandwagon with this one. I have been pinning to my heart's delight with all the bow ties and mustaches I can find, and I am trying to find every excuse possible to incorporate these super-trendy elements into every day life here at the club and at home! Take a look at some of the things I have found... 

Source: Ritzy Bee Blog via Lilly on Pinterest  
Source: Glitter Weddings via Emily on Pinterest

Source: Britta Nickel via Emily on Pinterest
Source: Oh So Beautiful Paper via Micah on Pinterest
Source: Cellar Stoneware  via JGP, on Pinterest
Source: Prudent Baby via JGP, on Pinterest
Source: Hostess with the Mostest via Valla, on Pinterest
Source: paper-source.com via Paper Source, on Pinterest
Source: Little Retreats via Kat , on Pinterest


All of the play on words when it comes to bow ties and mustaches, the vibrant colors, and creative ways to use them throughout your party have me completely SOLD on these themes.




The only question left to ask is...
Who wants me to plan them a bow tie and mustache-themed party?

No comments:

Post a Comment